Thursday, 26 December 2013

About Me



My name is Joshua Lee and I prefer to be called just Joshua.(no need for surnames and I hate the nickname Josh)

My hobbies are fishing, collecting dinosaurs and rocks, and maybe a sport to relax. I liked running in primary school as it helped me relax after many hours of the monotony of class.


I love watching TV or examining my rocks to kill time and a fishing outing would really do the trick.


I am by nature shy but once i get used to my environment, i guess i can talk a lot without feeling embarrassed. However, i would rather keep quiet sometimes. I also love playing with my friends and I would "work easy, play hard" when i was in Lower Primary. i am at times sloppy and at times serious(during the school I would say 99% sloppy yeah).



                                                                                                     
                                                                                               
                                                                                                                  I am a monkey monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment